Riverdale Funding is the top choice commercial hard money lender of mortgage brokers and commercial real estate investors in West Virginia. We have earned our "reliable" reputation by being able to provide our borrowers with commercial real estate financing when other lenders turned them down and by being able to close our loan quickly when time is short.
We are able to do this by offering our borrowers true asset-based lending for commercial real estate. This means that we do not require our borrowers to provide financial documents, we accept all credit scores and we do not verify income. Our decisions to lend and the amount we lend our West Virginia borrowers are primarily determined by the value of the asset (commercial real estate) being used as collateral. For borrowers and brokers alike, this translates to a streamlined loan process, fast approvals, and fast loan closings.
Whether you’re looking to purchase an office building in Charleston, West Virginia or refinance a strip center in Morgantown; Riverdale Funding can tailor one of our flexible commercial loan programs to meet any borrower’s needs.
We offer commercial loans on the following types of commercial properties in West Virginia:
- 1-4 family investment/ Non-owner occupied (NOO^)
- Office Buildings
- Retail/ strip centers
- Apartment complexes/multi-family
- Improved land
- Other commercial property types determined on a case-by-case basis***
Riverdale Funding offers the following terms:
- Loan amounts starting at $250,000- $5M+ or higher
- Up to 65% max LTV
- Up to 50% max LTV on improved land
- 1-3 year terms / interest-only
- Competitive rates
- Brokers protected
- No upfront fees
The West Virginia Commercial Real Estate Market
West Virginia is notable for more than its geography. This Southern state plays a significant role in US logging and coal mining industries. After agriculture, tourism is the leading industry in West Virginia, especially in the eastern mountains. Outdoor recreational activities bring in over 50,000 visitors a year. Rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hiking, backpacking, hunting and snow enthusiasts enjoy all that West Virginia has to offer. West Virginia is also home to The Greenbrier, a historic and notable resort that has been visited by numerous leaders, presidents and important people.
West Virginia Facts and Trivia:
- West Virginia is considered the southernmost northern state and the northernmost southern state.
- West Virginia covers approximately 24,000 square miles of land and has a population of over 1.8 million people.
- West Virginia's nickname is the Mountain State and its motto is "Mountaineers Are Always Free."
- 15% of the nation's total coal production comes from West Virginia.
- The first state sales tax in the United States went into effect in West Virginia on July 1, 1921.
Call Riverdale Funding now to get started with your commercial hard money real estate loan in West Virginia.
To see a list of Riverdale Funding’s recently closed commercial loans nationwide, click here.