Commercial real estate investors and mortgage brokers looking for commercial real estate financing in Kansas can count on Riverdale Funding. Riverdale is a private money commercial mortgage lender that offers reliable alternative financing in Kansas. This means that we are able to fund commercial real estate loans that conventional lenders can’t.
Four reasons to pick Riverdale Funding to assist with your real estate transactions:
- Flexibility in funding - Unlike traditional lenders, private lenders aren’t required to follow strict government lending regulations. Loans can be tailored to meet each borrower’s unique financing needs or lending scenarios.
- Asset-based lending programs - Our decision-making is based on the real estate asset’s value, not the borrower. Riverdale Funding accepts ALL credit scores, does not require financials, and does not require proof of income.
- Fast approvals - With no loan committee or financial documents to overanalyze, approvals are always quick.
- Fast closing - With minimal documents needed to process a private money loan, your transaction should be quick and hassle-free. Riverdale Funding can close your commercial loan in a matter of days not months.
Call Riverdale Funding today for a free property evaluation to determine if you qualify for one of our commercial real estate financing programs.
Our commercial real estate loan programs in Kansas are as follows:
- Loan amounts starting at $250K-$5MM+ or more
- Up to 65% LTV
- 1-3 yr. terms/ interest only
- Interest rates starting at 9%*
- Brokers always protected
We lend on the following types of commercial properties:
- 1-4 family investments (non-owner occupied)
- Apartment buildings
- Light industrial
- Clinic/medical office
- Improved land
- Other properties will be considered on a case-by-case basis
The Kansas Commercial Real Estate Market
The Kansas multi-family market sector continues to be on fire and does not show signs of burning out. Leasing activity is high, demand is high, and the occupancy rate in Kansas is at the highest it’s been in 10 years. Job growth increase throughout the state has fed the appetite for new apartments. New construction projects are added daily to feed this appetite for more space. The market sector ranking second in growth within Kansas is office space investment. Recent vacancy rates have seen a 10% drop. Judging by the numbers, real estate professionals expect positive growth throughout Kansas over the next year. Investment activity remains hot in the urban core markets of Kansas due to stable economic conditions. With vacancy rates declining and rents on the rise, commercial real estate investment offers Kansas investors a high ROI and a great source of income.
Investors looking to refinance or purchase commercial real estate property in Kansas should contact Riverdale Funding. We offer asset-based loan programs throughout all of Kansas. For more information, check us out online or submit your loan application online. Call to speak with one our accommodating account executives about your loan scenario.
* Rates and Terms subject to change without notice and subject to availability in certain states. Contact an Account Executive at Riverdale Funding for a fast commercial loan request evaluation.