Riverdale Funding is a private commercial mortgage lender that serves Des Moines and the rest of Iowa. We offer alternative private money commercial refinance and purchase loan programs that can be tailored to fit most commercial real estate transactions. We offer max 65% LTV loans with a minimum loan amount of $250,000.
Riverdale Funding commercial loan summary for Iowa:
- Loan terms range anywhere from 1 to 3 years
- Credit history is not an issue
- No financials are required to be submitted
- We are a direct private money lender that utilizes our own source of funds. Unlike other hard money lenders, Riverdale Funding is ready and able to fund your deal.
- Private loan amounts are determined by the value of the commercial real estate.
- Our private money loans are secured by commercial real estate in Iowa
- 1-4 Family Investment / Non-Owner Occupied
- Strip Centers
- Light Industrial
- Other property types will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Commercial hard money loans are ideal for the following loan scenarios:
- Refinance of investment or commercial properties
- Emergency refinance to save the property or to manage tax situations
- The borrower’s credit isn’t perfect
- The real estate transaction is time-sensitive
- A conventional bank has declined the loan request
- The borrower is unable to provide financial/income documentation
Riverdale Funding offers real estate investors, mortgage brokers, and business owners exclusive and unbeatable financing options incomparable to any conventional lender.
Call now to speak directly to one of our experienced account executives to receive a free property evaluation and determine if you qualify for one of our hard money loan programs.
Want to know more about hard money lending? Download our free e-book here!
The Iowa Commercial Real Estate Market
According to Forbes, Iowa is the “state of opportunity.” Des Moines, Iowa’s capital, was recently ranked #2 by Forbes for job opportunities and growth in the U.S. Business costs in Iowa are well below the national average.
Overall occupancy rates are up in Iowa and this measurement seems to be continuously rising, which is concurrently is causing rental rates to increase. This trend can also be seen in the office, warehouse, apartment and retail sectors of the commercial real estate market in Iowa. Most local real estate experts expect to see the market continue to thrive in the near future, as evidenced by the ongoing construction projects in the warehouse, industrial and apartment markets. Iowa has also recently received some attention from international investors, mostly from China. This surge of new foreign investments has driven up the costs of real estate in other areas like Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. As a result, foreign and domestic commercial real estate investors alike are looking inland to places like Iowa to find better deals.
When conventional lenders are unable to provide the needed commercial real estate financing, Iowa CRE Investors can count on Riverdale Funding to be a fast and reliable lending source. Riverdale Funding offers programs for both purchase and refinance loans. All loans are primarily based on the value of the real estate offered as collateral and not the borrower’s credit score, personal financials or income.
- Quick turnaround times and closings
- Loan amounts ranging from $250K-$5M+
- Up to 65% LTV or 50% for land
- Flexible common-sense, in-house underwriting
- Brokers are always protected
For more information about Riverdale and our commercial loans or call us at (888) 368-4983.