Riverdale Funding is a trusted source of alternative commercial hard money loans for real estate investors and mortgage brokers in Idaho. Whether you need fast funding for a commercial real estate purchase or you have a refinance, which other lenders cannot do, Riverdale Funding can get your commercial property financed.
Riverdale Funding is a private commercial mortgage lender that offers short-term asset-based real estate financing programs on a multitude of commercial property types:
- Office buildings
- Retail/strip centers
- Multi-family/apartment complexes
- Improved land
- 1-4 SF investment properties/ non-owner occupied
Riverdale Funding offers true asset-based lending programs, so our decision to lend is determined primarily by the value of the commercial real estate, not the borrower’s credit or financials. We realize in the world of commercial real estate, many transactions are time-sensitive, and not every borrower has the time to undergo a lengthy loan process. Therefore, Riverdale Funding is able to offer its Idaho investors a quick loan process and fast closing times. Unlike conventional lenders, Riverdale Funding is able to accommodate most time constraints. As a direct commercial lender, we are in complete control of all funds, and we are able to practice in-house common sense underwriting methods. Therefore, all decisions are made quickly and our loans are able to be tailored accordingly to fit each borrower’s specific financial needs.
Riverdale Funding’s repeat business and referrals are proof of our commitment to provide the highest quality customer service and that we value our relationship with our brokers and borrowers.
We offer the following commercial loan terms in Idaho:
- Loan amounts starting at $250,000-$5M+ or higher
- All credit accepted / No financials required
- Fast Approvals / Quick closings
- Flexible in-house underwriting
- Competitive rates
- Broker friendly/ brokers protected
- Up to 65% Max LTV
- Up to 50% LTV on improved land
Call now to speak with a Riverdale Funding account executives to learn more about our asset-based lending programs or download our free EBook!
The Idaho Commercial Real Estate Market
Idaho’s economy relies mainly on food processing, lumber, chemical products, paper products, silver and other mining industries. Idaho produces nearly one-third of the potatoes in the United States. Idaho is also home to many outdoor adventure opportunities like skiing, snowboarding, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, tubing and natural hot springs.
Idaho’s steady economy growth continues to attract small and large businesses alike. Idaho commonly finds itself listed among the Top 10 ranking states to call home by many prestigious magazines, newspapers and professional community research publications.
The Idaho commercial real estate markets are performing at an all-time high. Vacancy rates continue to drop while rental rates are on the rise across all market sectors. This year marks the seventh consecutive year now that the economy growth and high performance.
Facts about Idaho:
- Shelley, Idaho has been the home of the Idaho Annual Spud Day since 1927.
- Sun Valley is recognized as the home of America’s 1st destination ski resort.
- The first alpine chairlift was used in Sun Valley in 1936, for 25 cents per ride.
- Idaho is also called The Gem State and produces 72 types of precious and semi-precious stones. It’s believed that the largest diamond found on U.S. soil was discovered in Idaho.
- At around 7,900 feet, Idaho’s Hells Canyon is the deepest gorge in the United States, even deeper than the Grand Canyon.
- The state seal of Idaho is the only one in the country that was designed by a woman.
- The statehouse in Boise (along with a dozen other of the city’s buildings) are geothermally heated by Idaho’s many underground hot springs.